Edizeven.com is a jobs platform for the restaurant industry and provides its user with valuable insights about the restaurant industry, how to start their career, grow, and more. We are always looking for seasoned career experts to offer their expertise.
Please take some time to review this entire page—it should answer any questions you have about what kind of content we’re looking for and how the submission process works.
- All articles submitted must be original—it can never have been published anywhere else (including our site).
- We accept any topic that is restaurant industry-related such as career advice, behind the scene stories, or job search-related. You can find examples of the types of content we publish, and our general tone, on our website.
- We will include no more than two do-follow links to your or your company’s website in your bio. We will not include any links to your website in the post itself.
- All articles submitted must be 600 words minimum.
- All articles submitted must be written under AP style guidelines
- Email us at – contactus[at]edizeven.com with the subject line starting with Guest Post.
- Include a bio with 2-3 sentences about you or your company. Attach your picture to go along with the post if you would like.
- Attach your completed article as a Microsoft Word doc with the appropriate document title or a google drive link.
- We will let you know when the article is live on our site.
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.
Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions.
- Edizeven.com reserves the right to change and edit any or all parts of the article, including but not limited to adding calls-to-action in the content to email newsletters, eBooks, registration landing pages, and other downloadable content, and promoting the content on various owned and earned media, etc.
- Acceptance of your article is not guaranteed.
We don’t accept the following:
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before.
- Any food review, or recipe related articles. We are not a food blogging website.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies—this is not a site to air grievances.