- Registration Data
When you sign up to become a registered user of our Platform ("Registered User"), you will be required to provide us with certain information for registration purposes ("Registration Data"), which consists of personal information about yourself, such as, for example, your name, e-mail address, location, and phone number. If you contact us, you will need to provide your name and e-mail address. Registered Users may also provide other personal data in the course of using the Platform. If a Business has purchased certain products or services from us and that Business hires you, you will be required to also provide us with your social security number or tax number. We encrypt all social security numbers or tax numbers that we collect. We use your Registration Data and other personal information you provide in connection with your registration to enable your use of our Platform and to provide our services to you.
- Other Information
- From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as job title, company size and annual revenue, product and service preferences.
- Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- For Google Adwords, you can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
- For Twitter, please visit: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171365
- For Facebook, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- For Indeed, please visit: http://www.indeed.com/legal
- Geo-locational Information
Certain features and functionalities of the Platform are based on your location. In order to provide these features and functionalities while you are using a mobile device, we may automatically collect geolocational information from your mobile device or wireless carrier and/or certain third-party service providers. Collection of this information occurs only when the Platform is running on your mobile device. You may decline to allow us to collect such information by adjusting your browser settings, in which case we will not be able to provide certain features or functionalities to you.
- Aggregate DataIn an ongoing effort to better understand our visitors, Registered Users, and the Platform, we may analyze Information in aggregate form to operate, maintain, manage and improve our Platform. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners, including, without limitation, Businesses. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Platform to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Opt-In to Certain Onward TransfersWe will not transfer your personal information to a third party acting as a controller without first providing you with information regarding the identity of such controller or the nature of such controller’s business, and obtaining your opt-in consent. You may grant such consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow us a reasonable time to process your response.
- Related Entities; Business Transfers
We may share your personal information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us for aggregation, analysis and benchmarking purposes.
- Disclosure to Public AuthoritiesWe may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for the purpose of meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose personal information to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities or required by law or regulation including, but not limited to, in response to court orders and subpoenas.
- Opt-Out for Direct Marketing; Email Management
You may opt out at any time from the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes by contacting us at email@example.com. Please allow us a reasonable time to process your request.
You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “Manage Email Preferences” link located on the bottom of any Edizeven marketing email and following the instructions found on the page to which the link takes you. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to your Registered User account.
You can explicity request our team to remove all of your personal data from our system by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to obtain certain information about the types of personal information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship (and that are not otherwise exempt) have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, including the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. If you wish to submit a request pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
We do not monitor, recognize or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms including general web browser, “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.